Saturday, October 8, 2011

Book Signing, Big, Easy Style

I have seen the new book Big, Easy Style by Bryan Batt and Katy Danos (photos by Kerri McCaffety), and it is gorgeous and a hell-of-a-read.

Come and meet Bryan Batt at a signing of his new book Big, Easy Style

Come meet Bryan and Katy at one of their book signings, and pick up your copy for them to sign.


Today there is a signing at Bryan and partner Tom Cianfichi's gorgeous shop Hazelnut, 5515 Magazine Street.

Hazelnut in New Orleans

Big, Easy Style


PS Alberto and I are so proud to be included in this beautiful book!
Other New Orleanians homes in this book are: Bryan Batt and Tom Cianfichi, Katy Danos, Karla Katz, Andre and Caroline Robert, Richard Edrington, Suzie Allain, Melissa and Alfred Rufty,  Leslie Castay and Brayn Burkey, Kaki Foley, and Gretchen Howard.

Back story of the photo shoot in a later post...

Please update your blog list with my new address:
htttp://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
and please become a Follower



2 comments:

  1. Wish I could come to a book signing my famous friend! Love the new look of your blog. Hope you are getting caught up with your lost contacts and followers! I have been pretty quiet but I am still here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning style and book!

    Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete