Monday, April 9, 2012

Do You Love Blossom White As Much As Ballet Pink?

I have a white flower garden, and the jasmine and oleander and irises are blooming like crazy. The white oleander blossoms look like a circle skirt. I picked a big bunch this morning and plopped them in a white ironstone pitcher.

White oleander in a white ironstone pitcher in my kitchen

A circle skirt that reminds me of a full blown blossom
Doesn't that one open blossom look like a circle skirt?

Since you seemed to like the Ballet Pink round up last Monday, I have some white things to show you to ease you into the week.

Madame Chanel bestows a rare a smile among her white blossoms

White angel wings and my new favorite color of green

White Poufs

Nothing better than crisp white bed linens

White cabinets with my favorite way to sign off my letters

White couch green drapes

White seat cushions

The  best white crinoline as tutu

White daybed

White dress by Jil Sander

White accents on a patio by Bunny Williams

White shoes on a silver platter

White tulips

A white poodle that looks like a full blown flower

Can't get enough of some poodle love - This mama had an all black litter!

White wares for sale in a shop

White book cover for Be Your Own Decorator, by Susanna Salk, my new favorite book

White floor in a room by Albert Hadley who just passed away, from the book Be Your Own Decorator

White grain sack covered furniture in a room designed by Carrier and Company from Be Your Own Decorator

So Ballet Pink vs Blossom White - which is your favorite?

White oleander in a white ironstone pitcher in my kitchen

Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

9 comments:

  1. You had me at oleander!

    Hope you are doing well my friend!

    bisous

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup you had me a oleander. I'm buying that book today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poodles are my favorite ;-> Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just swooned over that kelly green headboard. Punchy, perfect, textured and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valorie- I have to agree with you- there is nothing like a beautiful bed with fresh crisp white linens. A slight scent of lavendar in the room-OMG. That will be my next project-make up a beautiful bed that makes you want to simply jump into it. I love-love the patio! Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not that interested in pink but I love the crisp mix of white and blue.
    Of course, you know I have a soft spot for poodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all about white right now....so I'm on board!!

    I just got Susanna's book and it's my new favorite, too!!!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. The white poodle with the black litter is killing me! So cute!

    ReplyDelete